Pages

16 September, 2011

curious creatures.

One of these things is not like the others,
one of these things just doesn't belong,
can you tell me which is not like the others,
by the time I finish my song? 

Sesame Street

Well, maybe three are not like the others!  While irrigating a place of ours west of town I looked up to see three long horn cattle roaming into our pasture.  I spotted them before our cattle did and got to enjoy all our cows rush up to greet the new comers.  It's truly funny how curious the cattle are.  Especially the younger ones.  Often times as I change water I'll look up to find the entire herd grouped around and intently observing my every move.  Needless to say, the long-horns remained the hit of the summer until they were removed by their owners'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment