Pages

28 September, 2011

hay now, sticks and stones.

sticks and stones may break my bones, but picking them up will never hurt me! 

We have a lot of cottonwoods on the property.  Sadly the top branches are dying because of a drought in 2002 which leads to an endless supply of limbs falling into the fields!  At the slightest breeze they might come down so it is a full time job.  It is really important that we keep all of them picked up out of the fields so that we don't run over them with our equipment - now that I've seen the effects I am a believer! 

I was told once that rocks were a lot like bunnies, they keep reproducing!  Now I don't know that what they say about bunnies is true but I guarantee the rocks are alive at night.  Multiplying!  I mean it, I swear they keep coming back.  And bigger each time.  Anyhow, I obviously spend too much time bent at the back throwing these buggers out of the field! 

No comments:

Post a Comment