Pages

20 March, 2013

strolling.


We went for our second walk with Elly's new "country" stroller.  Much better than the city version but she still isn't a fan!  I'd go about ten feet and she'd start bawling - I would stop and calm her down.  Repeated too many times to count but eventually she fell asleep and Dave and I enjoyed a sunny but insanely windy walk.  None the less, it was wonderful to get out of the house!

We had fun and even did a little work along the way by picking up sticks and rocks from the field.  After my first summer of working on the ranch I fully appreciate the havoc these can bring on the machinery.

On the return to the house all the cows followed us back.  They are such funny animals and so curious!  Everybody but Ruby dog was amused who is not to interested in close encounters with cows.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment