Pages

19 December, 2010

cloud 9.

Years ago I told a friend about where I was from; as a true city gal I never thought she would have the slightest clue about my single stop light home town.  To my surprise, she did.  Her response was that it was part of God's country.  She must have been right, because I think of it as a slice of heaven.  Our little slice of heaven. 

The last several days have been a perfect example of that, we have literally been in the cloud's.  With fog so thick I can't see the cows that are only 30 feet away from my window.  If Cloud 9 does exist, it must be currently hovering over my house.  Along with the fog we have transitioned to a true winter wonderland.  Everything is covered with over 8" of snow and picture perfect icicles.  The image included in this post is just out my back porch!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment